Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish i told her:

NothingAwakened August 29th
  • I want to have a more active lifestyle, and i admire yours
  • i have worked tirelessly to make sure my self can always always be there for you
  • I wish i was as polite as you
  • i wish i could sing for all of time in your glory
  • just remembering your voice breaks me down and inspires me
  • You hate idol worship
  • I dont know anything but discretion, god willing i can find change as i have so far under your wing
  • You're more than a prismatic force, I need to stop understating your power and grace.
  • loving you could veritably be the most challenging task i could ever master, and i wish i could perfect it nonetheless
  • i dont know what it means when you keep repeating that i speak the most romatically among people you know, especially considering us and mostly me. I'm tragically aro/demiplatonic and you're so free.
  • i wish I had better questions, but only the best return to me after significant time, making me wish i could be there more often
  • I will become a monkey butler for you,
  • happily

• you are the harmony that i feel such deep for
  • delirium takes me before my passion leaves and care for you, even in great pain
  • I wish i knew deeper into what you saw/felt, but all i can ever remember is your silly little (big cavernous) eyes

this is just the stuff currently bugging me, apart from procrastinating on our coffee date. I just don't want to make her type the address or anything or anything at all because i want to wholly protect her. I feel ill with sickness before her, and yet within the light of God, healed as I am, with room to grow. I could not and would not change anything about her. I weep to imply anything otherwise, storm or shine..

NothingAwakened OP August 29th

There is so much more each moment i let her further into my mind. I cannot even hold my tongue to a list hereinsofar. She absolutely has no feelings for me and yet i could never care anything less in the world, pure nirvvana and euphoria with her and even as she insults me. I am gonna love getting dumped after coffee.

NothingAwakened OP August 29th

Love is a poisonous word, an idea of agonizing proportion, yet i have run from it all my life simply to be struck so thoroughly. She barely believes as much as i do, i just... i sleep and weep as i can, for after so long without rest or shedding of tear, it comes so welcome to my time now. She is too impossible, too perfect to my ideals, i would buy her anything, work any number of jobs, lose any number of friends, but i never want to leave her, and she will probably tell me to *** off sometime. the hard part is really going to be not leaving her forever.. Because i dont know anyone else who has such magic, such enchantment over me. she has zero feelings!