Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need advice

appledog2006 August 8th, 2023

Recently I have been troubled by something..... I had skip my classes for doing the revision and self study for upcoming test....but I only skipped classes in which they were doing revision for test... however my teacher a kind of scolded or ....advised me to not skip classes....the topics were taught long ago....I should have finished revision long ago....if I am doing it now...means I am slacking in my prep....I ..I admit what he said was true....but later he said....if I keep this going I will not be able to pass my entrance exam....when I heard that I was that ....I was upset...when his lecture happened today ....I was not able to concentrate in classs.and .....I was kept reminding of his scolding.....I used to like his classes ... But today I don't what happened?...is it my ego that is making me dislike his lecture?

toughTiger6481 August 8th, 2023

@appledog2006

IMO it might be part ego .... when going over topics a person feels they have a grasp on and do not value it they tend to tune out....and no one likes to be scolded even if it was warranted.

Yes it can be annoying sometimes but i have seen many who the revision and review made them see something they missed the first time. i guess how well or not you do on your test will show if your zoning out or skipping because you feel you already know it was accurate.