Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’ll be here forever, Cheebs

Sakiuu September 7th, 2023

@cheebsra

The psychiatric hospital forgot to send my prescription to the pharmacy, and I already missed two doses of my medication. I have my first class tomorrow at 9 am

I’m at the hospital, waiting to see a doctor to give my medications. The wait time is 4 hours. I got a blanket and a phone charger. Except there’s no outlet in the waiting room and I’m already on 6% 🤣 😭

This will be my survival log. I hope it can bring you a laugh when you read it :p

Hour 1: Listening to a news cast about employment law. Yuck. Why won’t they put on Netflix????

Sakiuu OP September 7th, 2023

@Sakiuu

Hour 2: I spent over an hour composing an email. It’s official. I am a boring, jaded adult now

Someone’s slumped over the chair arms, sleeping 🤔 I wonder how long it’ll be until I’m that tired

@Sakiuu

I FOUND AN WORKING OUTLET 😭 ✨

Hour 3: the doctor saw me. That’s the update. He gave me the medications and we had a chat about the side effects

Me: So this doesn’t cause hair loss?

Him: No, but it does cause your nose to grow thick black hairs

Me: o.o You are joking? Please?

Him: Yes (headpat)

But yeah, I got my prescription and I got my medication XD I was honestly expecting another 8 hour saga full of crazy patients and long wait times like the first time I was admitted. Well, you work in a med office and you’ve been in a psych ward before - you know what I mean

This was the most (unbelievably) uneventful hospital visit I’ve ever had

BRO, I WAITED ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE STREET AND MISSED THE BUS (once an hour)

I knew there had to be a catch

cheebsra September 7th, 2023

@Sakiuu

Omg saki 🤣 be safe please you goofball.

@cheebsra

😭 😭 😭 The doctor should’ve warned me that one side effect of the medication is bad commute, cause I missed two buses this morning while crossing the street

Tinywhisper11 September 7th, 2023

@Sakiuu😂😂😂😂awwww😂😂😂😂gives you hugs and sympathy😂😂😂😂I'm laughing with you not at you 😂😂😂❤❤dw I'll come give you a lift home ♿♿♿jump on. It's cheaper than a bus♿♿

@Tinywhisper11

HAHAHAHA, laugh all you want. I was so sedated on the anti-psychotic medication that I didn’t even notice the bus stop sign

<3 My prince on shining wheelchair! Let us ride off into the sunset! (Seriously though, I was so tired that I just spent the extra money on a taxi 😭)

Tinywhisper11 September 8th, 2023

@Sakiuu awwww bless you ❤❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I'm sorry your misfortunes are not not funny😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tinywhisper11 September 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂