Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Heyy!!

ConnerGB 2 days ago

My names Finn and I’m genderfluid (i think) and pan! I’m also fourteen and nearly friendless so if you are around my age and wanna yap with me then reply to this thread!!

@ConnerGB

Welcome to the community, Finn, lovely to meet you. 💛 I  go by Sun around here, or if people come up with a nickname, that's great too hehe!🌞

I'm glad you're reaching out for connecting with more people in the community and forming friendships, gotta have a few #YapBuddies in life lol, and hope you find many awesome people to talk with! 

How is your day going so far? Any plans for this week?

ConnerGB OP 6 hours ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Hi Sun! I lovee your name! My day's good, thanks! I don't have much plans, mostly storming where I live so I'll probably be inside mostly lol. How are you?

ButterflyCloud 1 day ago

@ConnerGB Hey, Finn. I'm Keo, I'm a trans guy and pansexual. I'd love to be friends!

ConnerGB OP 6 hours ago

@ButterflyCloud Hi Keo!! I don't actually know how to like chat bc I'm still fairly new to this app so sorry abt that lol but do you know? I'm going to look it up 😭

ButterflyCloud 6 hours ago

Lol, understandable

I actually don't think we can chat on here

Do you have any socials?

ConnerGB OP 6 hours ago

@ButterflyCloud ummm I have a ***? I honestly just use it to watch videos, but I don't really have any other social app thingys. Would that work?

ConnerGB OP 6 hours ago

@ConnerGB Tt, i didn't know I couldnt say that oops

ButterflyCloud 6 hours ago

Sure :)

What's the username?

ConnerGB OP 6 hours ago

@ButterflyCloud its finns.silly