Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help needed

Mustfir1 January 27th, 2023

The faster this thread reaches to both mentioned listener in the thread it would be good for my health so every one please help me by sending this thread to the persons whom you know and tell them to share it

Can anyone help by knowing if they know this account? Especially one's account name is as violet fields and another one is as whispy whose real name is ayyesha I am finding both as they were my listener on that account.

The account is named as Mustfir, he use to tell everyone that he is a 15 year boy from India and specially he use to talk with above mentioned two people as Mustfir's is no longer available

Anyone who knows whispy and violet fields both listener's account than please tag them and share it to me it is needed for me to talk with them

As the Mustfir is me only but I don't know how my account got stopped working so please if whispy and violet fields are reading this thread than please contact me. You're my real and special listener to whom I know and trust you please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mustfir1 OP January 27th, 2023

I got violet fields account so others please help me for finding whispy whose real name is ayyesha and she is from turkey

Mustfir1 OP January 27th, 2023

Sorry friends now don't try to find because I got them both