Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello!

intelligentBond January 18th, 2023

I am new to 7 cups. Had a nice chat with a listener just now but not sure where to go on my mental health journey. I want to get involved with forums but don’t know where to begin. A bit overwhelmed haha

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 18th, 2023

Hiya @intelligentBond, welcome to the community. I'm glad you had a good chat with a listener and are exploring the community more! ❤

I guess you made a great start already with forums by posting this one so yay you!

It can feel quite overwhelming around here for sure, please feel free to ask if you need something!

I feel, if I were starting around the forums again, I'd do a quick glance at all the sub communities here: https://www.7cups.com/home/ (there are so many, something for everyone hopefully hehe), then hop over to one that I feel more inclined towards at a given time. There's various "topics" (funnel sorta tool) under different sub communities, and some more filters to search the forums through like "popular", "recent", "highlights" etc. I hope you find something that resonates! Looking forward to see you more in the forums!

Also, here's a welcome pack for you, has some basic information about navigating the 7 cups community: Click Me!

PeacefulDreamer0606 January 18th, 2023

@intelligentBond Hello, as @Sunishiningandsoareyou said, it is natural to feel overwhelmed- I am a little too, as a new Listener! I completely agree with their advice about checking the subcommunities. It can be difficult to navigate the vast amounts of chats and forums, but once you've grasped the basics of the sub-communities and welcome packs, it will ease. Stay strong 👍