Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For a fresh start

Whispygo1 January 22nd, 2023

Hey everyone!

I am Ayesha, a 16 yo student looking for long term friends for a fresh start. I love to read and write, I mostly write poems because its better to write my feelings traped in my poem that speak it.

What are your hobbies, that makes you feel relaxed and at peace?

innateJoy9602 January 22nd, 2023

@Whispygo1

Hiya Ayesha~

Those are such lovely hobbies! I also love to read and write in my journal. Iโ€™ve tried getting into writing poetry myself but I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m that creative :p But, it is a great way to express yourself creatively. Although I can't write them, I do love to read them. I encourage you post some if you ever feel comfortable!๐Ÿ’œ

Whispygo1 OP January 24th, 2023

@innateJoy9602

Thanks!

I was thinking about sharing it but I am shy, and it makes me anxious everytime I think about posting it ๐Ÿ˜…. But I will post it.

sadgirlx1020 January 23rd, 2023

I love to write as well, Iโ€™m a 22 year old F and Iโ€™m addicted to greys anatomy and criminal minds & I also really like poetry as well๐Ÿค I used to write a lot๐Ÿ’–

@sadgirlx1020

Writing can be hard, sometimes you run out of words. It's great to hear that you write with such optimism ๐Ÿ’˜. Not everyone has that much courage ๐Ÿ˜…

wonderfulHoliday6588 January 23rd, 2023

@Whispygo1

hi can i be your friend?

@wonderfulHoliday6588

Yes please ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜Š

wonderfulHoliday6588 January 24th, 2023

@Whispygo1

thanks a lot. i tried to send a message to your member account but i cant see that option. can you send a message to my listener account please?

@wonderfulHoliday6588

I can't do that either, turn your status green maybe then I can?

AffyAvo January 24th, 2023

@wonderfulHoliday6588 To be able to chat with teens on the site you need to be an ATL aka adult-teen listener. If you check in the listener support room someone there can link the application for you.

@Whispygo1

i cant text u my friend, there is no option avaliable for me to send a message ):

This post has been deleted

@Whispygo1

sorry for troubling you again and again, when i click on your listener page i didnt see any option to drop a message, i also searched with your listener name but i didnt find any ):

@wonderfulHoliday6588

I am facing the exact same problem.

(offsite contact removed Jan 24, 2022)

aliothwyou January 23rd, 2023

@Whispygo1

Hey Ayesha ! Nice to see you here at 7 cups, welcome โค๏ธ

That's a pretty decent hobby you have :0 I sometimes read poetry in my spare time, though I don't think I'm creative enough to actually write a decent one ๐Ÿ˜…. I love writing however, and I mostly stick to fantasy ^^ I'm a music fanatic, and I've always loved art !

@aliothwyou

Its great to hear your hobbies it sounds aesthetic. I loved art too but it takes alot of practice to continue and I don't think I am the artistic type. I love music too its like therapy sometimes ๐Ÿ˜…

EnigmaticCat24 January 23rd, 2023

Hi ayesha! Hope you are doing ok. I would love to become your friend if you want โค. I like to read books and listen to music!

@Tobedoctor

Hey, thanks for reaching out it means alot to me. We have these hobbies in common guess we're gonna vibe easily ๐Ÿ˜…

EnigmaticCat24 January 23rd, 2023

Can you share your poems here?

@Tobedoctor

I am very shy and I can't believe I am posting it, but as requested here it is;

Battles,

Nobody knows how much hate is inside me

I despise how flaws are only thing I see

My mind will never be able to agree

On terms my heart guarantee

One wants to trust, the other to think

But in this conflict, I am on the brink

A glass of poison and I am down for a drink

So much in my mind, I feel my heart sink

The battle rages on within my soul

Leaving me torn and out of control

Must I gain peace, to fill my heart's hole

I ought to find a way for myself to console

My mind cautions with a refrain

It's always my heart bleeding with pain

My efforts to make it one had been in vain

Where is the good girl I used to remain

Fighting for control, each desperate to rule

How hard it is, to stop myself from being cruel

My mind sought to use the heart as a tool

While it refused to be a dupe like a fool.

This is the way things are designed

My mind puts heart in cage, it feels confined

I let my mind lead my heart as if it's blind

How strong one be if they are combined.

GrimSox January 24th, 2023

@Whispygo1

Dear Ayesha, this is so beautiful! <3 You've put the conflict between emotion and reason in the perfect words. I'm envying your ability to put it in such a pleasant style.

I loved how you ended it, a very mature realization that if they work together, or find a balance, they can surpass most things! Modern neuroscience and psychology has found that people, those who struggle and those who are satisfied/happy, both blame and credit respectively, their emotional states for their decision-making. So yeah, I just wanna say.. May you find the perfect regulation and balance that you need :)

Thank you for sharing your poem with us here. This made my day :) Keep writing, I hope to hear more from your pen, and I wish you all the best <3

@grimsmark8

Thanks a lot I can't express how much happy your response made me. Getting such reviews always encourage me to write more. I love how you focused on the last line, you're the first one to notice that and it makes me feel better. A hope you have a wonderful day/night ๐Ÿ’Œ. *Hugs*

WEEBATRON9516 January 23rd, 2023

Hey I'm Stanley I'm 17 and my hobbies are playing games and building pc's

@WEEBATRON9516

Hey Stanley, I love to play video games too. I mostly play "VALORANT". Have you ever played it? What type of games do you play? ๐Ÿ˜…

GoneFar January 23rd, 2023

@Whispygo1

U can always message me

@GoneFar

Thank you for giving me a chance to be your friend I would love to talk to you โค๏ธ

colorfulSalamander643 January 24th, 2023

@Whispygo1 Hey Ayesha welcome to 7cups hope you find loads of friends over here

@colorfulSalamander643

Thank alot, I am looking forward to it ๐Ÿ’˜

TextingLeon January 24th, 2023

@Whispygo1

Hello Alesha! My name is Leon, nice to know you! We can be long term chat friends! We can talk about animals, foods, and many other things. For some things that made me relaxed, I usually play with my Hamsters, and I also listen to the sound of the Thunderstorm which is provided by the Google in smartphone. Come PM me if you're interested! :D

TextingLeon January 24th, 2023

@TextingLeon Sorry, it's Ayesha, a little bit of a typo..

@TextingLeon

Hey Leon, it's great to hear from you and I'd be honored to be your friend. I always wanted a hamster they are so adorable I envy you for that. And btw I tried texting you but unfortunately there's no option do so. (Offsite contact removed Jan 24, 2022)

TextingLeon January 25th, 2023

@Whispygo1

Really? Oh it must be because I still have the Newbie badge, soon after the badge is gone, I believe we can chat in PM :D

Oh you wanted one? They're very easy to raise tho, why don't you consider having one in the house? ;)

Anyway, I'll reach you out after the badge is gone, till then, wait for me! It's just a few days away ;)

Whispygo1 OP January 25th, 2023

@TextingLeon

Okay, I'll wait for you don't worry I'd be happy to do so ๐Ÿ˜Š. I am happy to hear that you're willing to be my friend it makes me happy ๐Ÿ’Œ

My sister is afraid of literally every animal so she won't let me get one ๐Ÿ˜.

TextingLeon January 25th, 2023

@Whispygo1

Sure sure, in the meantime we can chat here :D

Ahh so your sister is afraid to every animals? That's a bummer :( Do you know the reason why she's afraid of animals? Has she ever encountered a traumatic experience?

Whispygo1 OP January 26th, 2023

@TextingLeon

Not really, she's kind of scared of random things when she's not alert. Her reflexes are very slow ๐Ÿคฃ

AffyAvo January 25th, 2023

@TextingLeon You can only chat 1-1 with adults. If you want to be able to chat with teens you need to apply to be an adult-teen listener.

TextingLeon January 26th, 2023

Ahh so that's how it goes.. Thank you so much for the info, how should I apply? @AffyAvo

Mustfir January 24th, 2023

Hi Ayesha,

The username is my real name and I am 15 year boy from India and especially I am also muslim

@Mustfir

Hey mustfir!

Thanks for reaching out it means a lot. I am also a proud Muslim ๐Ÿ’Œ. I would love to talk to you โ˜บ๏ธ

HipsterChic January 24th, 2023

I love writing too. But I mostly lay and do nothing to relax. Catching up on beauty sleep is my favorite way to feel peace.