Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Come with a completely open heart and mind. I'll listen, and share with you.

Hello. I want to listen to you. With the advice I do share, I ask that you do truly come with a truly open heart and mind.

I've got some problems of my own but I wish to ignore those. Speak, and I'll listen. Ask, and I'll try to help.

Hiya @affectionateAcres690 how thoughtful of you to offer a listening ear and a supportive shoulder to those that need it.💛

You're currently logged in as a member, the primary purpose of which is to seek/ receive support, so rest assured, you do not have to ignore your problems if you'd even remotely consider sharing about those with listeners or your peers here, you deserve to be heard and supported too.💛

Ooh and if you do wish to join us on the listener side, to support more people here, you can sign up here- https://www.7cups.com/listener/CreateAccount.php, however a gentle reminder that we do not offer advice here, and believe in the autonomy of the hooman-in-charge!🌞

LucienBrd75 23 hours ago

@affectionateAcres690 Hello to you, so nice of you to offer this opportunity. I am really glad to share a piece of my mind with you and feel free to do the same ! I actually need some advice on how I've been feeling.

Lately, life feels heavy, like it's impossible to balance everything between friends, personal life, family life, sports, personal goals everything. I've developed a strong anxiety and it makes everything look like it's gonna crumble into oblivion. Feels like my closest friends are getting tired of me, see me as an annoying and unenjoyable person, feels like I'll never be able to be truly good at anything even though I know that I have a good potential at some things I like. It goes on and on. I've quit studying (21 years old) to pursue my passion for cinema on my own but the reality check is hard. Opportunities sure are coming but for now I'm at home, desperately trying to find balance and consistency but I struggle.

Needed to get this off my chest. If you have any advice on what I just said I'm completely open to any. I am also a pretty good listener according to my friends so feel free to share !