Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Abuse

TheWanderingMind08 February 3rd

It's exhausting to borrow money everyday. I may be earning enough but my kids' father was jobless for 5 months. I've been suffering since I met him. Endless arguments, beating me up, insults, destroying things I worked hard for, the lying and the cheating. I am so done. I want to get out. I've been working my a$$ off for years and this is what I get? I also have limits and I feel oh so drained. I don't even want to go to work anymore because I feel like I'm not getting anywhere, I don't feel inspired. Last night he choked me again from back and I heard my neck cracking so many times. We fought because he carried our daughter up by the hair just for tripping on the cables he didn't set up right and his CPU fell on the floor.

PS. I'm sorry I'm not a native-english speaker, I apologize for the grammar lapses 🤓

hopingcandle February 5th

@TheWanderingMind08

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult and painful situation. It's important to prioritize your safety and well-being. Consider reaching out to local domestic violence hotlines, shelters, or organizations for support and guidance. You don't have to face this alone, and there are resources available to help you navigate through these challenging times. If you're in immediate danger, please contact your local emergency services. Remember that you deserve to be treated with respect and kindness.