Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi, there.

Imdepressedontheinside May 6th, 2023

Hello, everyone my name is Ari. I have recently been heartbroken and it really hurt me but I have been healing a little more over time I like to make new friends and I would love to talk to you all :) .

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@Imdepressedontheinside

Hellooo Ari, welcome to the community! 💛

It's so upsetting to hear about your break up, some break ups can be quite hurtful, it's completely okay to take your time in processing how you feel, and heal at your pace! So brave of you to reach out here for support and company! 💛

Ofcourse would be happy to get to know you more and talk to you! Feel free to tag me ( by adding "@" before my username which is: Sunisshiningandsoareyou) whenever you need to, in the forumland! Hoping to hear more from you soon! 💛

MellowMoonlight May 6th, 2023

Ari same! :(( today is hard but *** all we can do is let time do it’s thing and take it one day at a time. Let’s talk tho we can swap heartache stories

sunnyKiwi1982 May 8th, 2023

@Imdepressedontheinside

Hello. I got heartbroken as well, almost 2mos. And still I cry. Healing really depends on the situation you’re going through. Some factors may include the time you’ve spent with that person, memories, promises made etc.

Little steps in moving on and in healing. Take your time. No need to rush. Cheer up!! We are all here to help each other.