Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

long-term listener?

aquaticsky December 4th, 2017

hiya! I was debating on posting to try to get a sponsor this way for a while.

most call me aqua, and I'm a freshman in college. I have social phobia (social anxiety), and so it's really difficult for me to initiate chats or open up about my thoughts. of course, this means I'm lonely the majority of the time

I'd really like an adult long-term listener who'd be willing to:
> initiate check-ups on me as often as they can, since although I'm lonely a lot of the times I'd be too anxious to tell anyone about it
> casually chat with me when they can, also makes me feel less alone
> understand and talk about social anxiety, loneliness, depression / self-loathing

I'm EST, and having someone who's also close to that time would also be great so that we could live / real-time chat when possible. it'd also be great if you could respond at least every other day, since I also get anxious and start wondering if I said something wrong if I don't get a reply after a while

feel free to ask me any other questions
thanks

kindWaterfall42 December 4th, 2017

@aquaticsky

Hello!

Thank you for posting your thread! I would love the opportunity to support you by being your long-term listener. I'm also in EST. Feel free to send me a message right away smiley I am online often on most days.

Philosophicalcircle558 December 16th, 2017

@aquaticsky

Hello there. I am familiar with social anxiety because I have done much research on it after discovering two of my friends had it. I am EST as well, and though I am not active all the time, I can certainly initiate conversations to talk and check up on you. I am here to help if you like.

Blessings,

Circle

Akadaniella December 16th, 2017

@aquaticsky

hi ,

im so glad that u shared that with us,know that u aint alone no matter what..text me whenever u feel alone or anything anytime i look forward to hear from u goodluck! xx