Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

adult listener desired

BlakeMac February 26th, 2017

I am a 58 year old gay male suffering from chronic major depressive disorder, PTSD, anxiety and grief. Would like a long term adult - male if posible - listener who would be in contact on a regular basis. Struggling with a classic death wish and needs someone to help me break free of my stae of isolation.

SupportiveTruth43 February 26th, 2017

@BlakeMac Hiya smiley I would be more than happy to Listen. I have personal experience of depression, anxiety, PTSD and grief. Please send me a message if you would like to and we'll arrange a time to meet up and begin chatting. All the very best.

BlakeMac OP April 1st, 2017

@SupportiveTruth43 That would be awesome, Truth. My head is so messed up right now that me picking a time/date to chat 1 on 1 is difficult. Would you be online on Sundays in the afternoon?

SupportiveTruth43 April 7th, 2017

@BlakeMac Hi Blake. Sorry not to get back to you immediately. Great to hear from you.

I will be online this Sunday. I'm in the GMT timezone. Please let me know when you are likely to be about and I will fit in with you.

All the very best.

BlakeMac OP April 8th, 2017

@SupportiveTruth43 I will be online this Sunday most of the day ( on and off ), but between 7p.m and 9p.m. for sure. Hope we get a chance to say our "hellos". Ciao!

BlakeMac OP April 8th, 2017

@SupportiveTruth43

just saw the difference in our time zones ( I am in the Canadian Atlantic ) which is GMT -4