Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wanted: Patient, mature listener

brightSea85 October 4th, 2016

I'm a 30 year old, highly educated female with a professional degree and fast-paced job. I'm seeking a listener who understands that it is really difficult to maintain a career and some level of community involvement while simultaneously struggling just to get out of bed some days. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, so I am sometimes needy, clingy, overly emotional, and can vacillate between moderately fine and feeling like the end of the world is coming in the span of a few hours

Markysim1 October 4th, 2016

@brightSea85 it is hard to balance life wiv work, as well as have bad days, we're all here for u and if the end of the world is in a few days we can all hold hands and wait 2gether, keep smiling marky

nlpinspiration October 4th, 2016

@brightSea85 Hi, and please feel free to message me, Im also here to support members

SeekingPeaceNow January 6th, 2017

@brightSea85

I am here for you as a listener as well!

Yes, it is hard balancing a career and emotional difficulties with mood regulation - especially with a depression that leaves you feeling you can not get out of bed some days.

I am a patient listener, also in my 30's, and my door is always open to you if you would like to talk with me :)