Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WANTED: A listener who will be kind and available!

TyrandeWhisperwind January 24th, 2017

Heya Sweet Listeners reading this!

I am a college student on Computer Sciences Engineering! My last exam for this semester will be after tomorrow.
I am giving my best to find myself and create the opportunity to be myself.

I love criminal investigations, digital drawing, singing and writing. I exercise, meditate and am learning how to eat healthy!

My current struggles are:
-loneliness
-low self-esteem/confidence
-healing from depression

I am looking for a listener-friend (!!!whom will be available to set times to talk, but will allow it to flow-not too strict on the 1 hour!!!). Someone kind, funny and available to create a bound! I need someone to keep me accountable and that will go with me to face my demons/struggles... Of course I expect to do the same for my fellow listener. Please send me a PM if you would like to be my dear friend!

Helenagr January 24th, 2017

@TyrandeWhisperwind good luck !!

ChloeTheDuck January 24th, 2017

Hello,

I don't think I can message you as I'm a teen linster? Otherwise I would love to! x

TyrandeWhisperwind OP January 24th, 2017

@ChloeTheDuck Thank you Chloe <3

Amelia January 24th, 2017

@TyrandeWhisperwind

Hi there!! You might want to check out the Sponsor Program to see if that would help you connect with the type of listener you are seeking.

TyrandeWhisperwind OP January 24th, 2017

Thank you, @Amelia ! I already asked a listener to be my sponsor. Let's see how it goes :D <3

Amelia January 24th, 2017

@TyrandeWhisperwind

Good luck! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

Becca9345 February 3rd, 2017

@TyrandeWhisperwind

Hey, you can message me if you'd like! I can see quite a few similarities between us and I'd be willing to support and chat. <3