Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Someone?

Ladywithabug May 13th, 2016

I would like to find someone who would give proper advice and that understands me :s,

I am a teen so yeh, I am in my first year of college, the things below I am currently going through:

* Ton of Family stress

* Stress and anxiety with school

* A lot of social group problems - I.e feeling lonely :/

I am typically a very shy person, so I might be a bit hard to open up. I am just so sick of feeling like this everyday and no one understanding.

adaptableLime1715 May 13th, 2016

@Ladywithabug stress comes to all people young or old. When things file up people may get overwhelmed anxious. It's OK to feel that way. Try to focus on one thing at a time and start do the stuff you need to do.

annastasia99 May 13th, 2016

@Ladywithabug hi, uhm im anna, i dont know what age you are since im from england so first year makes no sence to me but im a year 11 and may be able to help. im trying to talk to as many people as posible to postivley influence my thoughts and maybe i could help..

Anomalia May 13th, 2016

@Ladywithabug - I would be happy to listen if you want to reach out. I'm out of college by a few years now, but definitely still remember some of the stresses there! Or if the three of you in this thread want to use it as a space to chat with each other, that's a lovely way to support, as well! :)