Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seeking Mature Experienced Listener

Butterflye February 17th, 2016

I'm a little disappointed in the listeners who have no maturity, no empathy and no knowledge of the subject matter. I've had anxiety, depression and trauma so please message me if you can handle this. Preferable someone over 30 years old.

Thank you.

thehermionegranger February 27th, 2016

@Butterflye I'm also available. I'm 32

professionalPerspective60 February 17th, 2016

@Butterflye

Hi, hello,there!

Im sorry your feeling a little disappointed with your recent encounters with some of our listeners, some of our listener are young and new, and can bring other alternative discussions to the table and grow through experience, training and guidance.

You are able to use the browse option to narrow down your search to find a more suitable listener to fit your needs, or you can read through their profile to see who you are drawn to, there are many options for you find a suitable listener, sometimes it takes a few tries before you find the right listener for you.

My name is Emma, I'm 39 and living in the uk, I welcome you to read through my profile, and if you think Im suitable, then please, I invite you to PM me, so we can arrange a time for us to chat 🙂 let's try and turn you experience around hey!

Have a good day, and take care of you !

Emma 🙂

Butterflye OP February 18th, 2016

@professionalPerspective60

Hi Emma, I really appreciate your kindness and quick response. I'll send you a private message to make an appointment to chat with you. Thank you so much.

Have a wonderful day (evening) and keep smiling!