Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seeking Long-Term Listener Who Can Straighten Me Up

OptimisticBirch February 25th, 2018

Hi, I am desperate.

I want to know if it's possible for some listener to want to be my long term listener. I am in dire need of someone that can help me think through things logically and maybe beat up some sense to my head since I am such a drama queen at several points in my life. Really I think that if I didn't do this, it'll be hard for me to make my life better.

To be honest, I will be expecting a listener that can be a mentor in life to discuss and also analyze things that I do badly. I didn't really need an everyday conversation honestly. Once in a week or maybe once in every two weeks is enough for me. And I need to warn you, I am trouble and I have so much baggage that I wish I could just throw up to the sea or just burn it so I can see it's ashes flying to the sky (lol)

If you wish to help me, I will be very grateful :)

Raveninthelabrynth February 25th, 2018

@OptimisticBirch Hej Birch, sorry things are going so wrong for you.

Read my bio, decide if I am right for you. I am pretty busy, and Trauma Support always comes first as that's where I serve here, but feel free to post me iffin ye need or wish. smiley

PoppieVanPelt March 4th, 2018

@OptimisticBirch

Hello there! My name is Poppie and I'm a female listener. I'm glad you're here! I'm here to listen and give you support. I mostly listen people struggling with managing emotions, relationship stress, depression and anxiety.

No matter which situation you find yourself in, there is always room for growth and improvement. However, opportunities to progress almost always require stepping out of your comfort zone. We can figure out the best strategy to handle your problems together.

Please kindly see my profile below to assure you I'm the listener you're looking for :)

https://www.7cups.com/@PoppieVanPelt

And I'm looking forward to chatting with you soon!

All the best!

OptimisticBirch OP March 5th, 2018

@PoppieVanPelt Hi Poppie... I'm happy that you want to help but it seems that you are in teen section and I cannot message you ; ___ ;
Thanks for wanting to help though :)