Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Searching for Siren

CagesorWings June 12th

Hey,

I'm sorry if this is not a good place to do this.

If anyone can suggest a better place to look, I would appreciate it.

I lost access to my old account, which is a problem because I had a member I had scheduled to talk to today.

Does anyone know how to message a member you have the username of?

Alternatively, I would call this member siren as an siren's actual username was really long

Siren, if you see this, I am sorry for not messaging you today like I had said I would. Please reply here.

Thank you

@CagesorWings

Hey hey nice to meet you! We have the friendship and Pen pal communities too for friendships and similar, but here is fine too, "general" can pretty much include everything hehe! 

You lost access to your listener account? How? So, if possible we can suggest you ways to get it back. 

You can search for members on the browser, if you know their complete/ correct username, in the format- 7cups.com/@Username

Members cannot private message fellow members. One has to be on a listener account.

Since you're currently logged in via your member account, you cannot message your member peer, but if you really need to, you can tag them (by mentioning "@" before their complete username like I tagged you in this reply) in this forum thread and inform them about the situation/ continue the chat as member-peers. (I'd advise against this though, since we cannot reveal our listener/ member accounts, as it may jeopardize one's anonymity and impact the confidentiality of chats and rapport people share in PMs) 

Without a tag or notice, it's not very likely for the concerned person to stumble across this post, if they don't frequent the forums or this particular community or recognize your username here.😅

I do appreciate your thoughtfulness in trying to reach out to your member and hope you can access your listener account soon, to communicate with your member. <3