Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Manipulative Marriage?

PeachT August 20th, 2016

I am brand new to this site and I'm still not sure how everything works.. lol. So not really sure what I'm looking for or expecting here.

I'm interested in talking with someone who has experience with manipulative relationships.

I like to think I am emotionally sound and a rational thinker most of the time.. but I am struggling with some confusion concerning my marriage. (Married 11 years).

I would want a verified listener.
I prefer someone who has (or is completing) a degree in psychology or equivalent working experience.

I prefer to communicate through messaging instead of chat (if that's possible, or does that require an account upgrade? Idk..)
I do not need someone who will respond right away. Please take your time in getting back with me. I am not distressed or in any danger.

I don't want someone who will just automatically take my side or try to make me feel good. I wont really be venting, but rather trying to honestly understand.

Thanks!

oliveNest3898 August 20th, 2016

@PeachT Have you checked youtube for this topic?

PeachT OP August 20th, 2016

@oliveNest3898 Not youtube per say.. but I have read quite a few articles. It would definitely be helpful to get an outside perspective for my unique situation. ;)