Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Long term listener - Narcissism

WarriorForLove332 May 12th, 2016

Hi,

I am coming to terms with my depression which was fueled by perfectionism and narcissism. I want to get better (even though I want to slide back and give up many times). So someone who is able to cut through my bs and help me deal with my mess of a life painted beautifully would be great. Do not let me pretend and please do not let me push you around to saying stuff I want to hear. Pretty tall order but it is part of my becoming better plan. Warn others in advance that they have to be pretty strong themselves to deal with my unfortunately overdeveloped manipulative skills. Soooo any takers on this? Did I scare everybody away? I really hope not... because I do want to become healthier deep down..

Whew, so yes, please message me and push me into a better place please

Anomalia May 14th, 2016

@independentSouth7257 - I don't have a lot of familiarity with Narcissism, so I'm not sure if I'm the right fit, but I'd be happy to chat with you if you think it would be helpful.

WarriorForLove332 OP May 25th, 2016

@Anomalia Hi Anomalia

Yeah I am not sure that many narcissists seef help. Thanks for being honest on your experiences and if you still feel like it, I would love to have you as my listener/mentor. You seem to have ton of experiences too which is great. I just saw this post today. Still figuring out how the app works. Thanks for the patience

Thanks, Indie

TheHulk May 14th, 2016

@independentSouth7257 I'm glad you're willing to work on yourself. I hope you find a right listener very soon. Best wishes heart

To your question about changing username, click here You can change within 15 days.

caringPalm31 June 1st, 2016

hi, if you haven't found someone yet, i'd be willing to chat with you . send me a message if you want. :)