Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

No name harbor

PineTreeTree June 19th

There is a harbor called “No Name Harbor” and as the story goes, the people responsible for making the map were promised a name but never got one. They had to put some kind of name on the map and so they did. 

Let’s play! Tell us about something ironically funny, or name something that has never been named, or maybe make up a new word we should all use. The only rule is to be silly, so please take this seriously and don’t break the rules!

PineTreeTree OP June 19th

@PineTreeTree I’ll start. My new word is: 

Flaberdebilitized (Fla burr dee bill ah tized) - When they (the evil nameless “they) have so desensitized you with their infernal nonsense that you lack even the ability to be flabbergasted. 😂

@PineTreeTree

I've met people like that XD

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@PineTreeTree genius😂😂😂

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@PineTreeTree I believe we should start naming our toilet, Jim. Cause it sounds much better saying "I'm going to the jim" every morning😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree OP June 20th

@Tinywhisper11 great idea! I’m going to work on my abs every morning at the Jim. 😂

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@PineTreeTree 😂😂😂😂😂😂 me too! In fact I just went to the jim 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@PineTreeTree I think we should call Windows, wondows. Cause we stare out of them in wonder😎

@Tinywhisper11 I wondo how you come up with such great ideas😂

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@PineTreeTree my mind is like lightening, one bright idea, then it leaves for a while. And I then become brainallogicaly challenged.. Which should also be a new word😂😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree OP June 21st

@Tinywhisper11 Nah, you’re brilliantalogically brainy!

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@PineTreeTree that should also be a word ❤❤😂😂

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@PineTreeTree 🤔🤔🤔 poopool... When a kid accidentally goes to potty in the swimming pool

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11

🎶 Peepool
Peepool who need peepool 
Are the luckiest peepool in the world 🎶

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@PineTreeTree 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃