Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

help

kakaka0303 March 17th

i feel empty. even when i dont have a good time in high school but the closer the graduation comes, the more afraid i feel. i already know how lost i will feel after that. it's not only about being an adult, but also about saying goodbye to something that i have been committed to for a very long time.

and it's not just high school. i feel like i always live in the past. everything was beautiful and i regret so many things. they make me want to go back to that time even more. i can't escape that feeling.

CheeryMango March 21st

Graduating from high school can bring up a mix of emotions, including nostalgia for the past and anxiety about the future. It's natural to feel a sense of loss as you prepare to leave behind the familiar routines and relationships you've built over the years. Change can be intimidating, and it's okay to acknowledge that you're feeling apprehensive about what comes next.

Kristynsmama March 22nd

@kakaka0303

i agree with @Cheerymango Graduating can and usually does bring a mix of emotions.  I graduated from high school a long time ago, but I remember the limbo of mixed emotions.

what are your plans after high school?

MairaAcharaya March 31st

Yeah, I have the same questions