Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a friend

albatross8888 January 15th

Hi

im new here. I have been a social person all my life. But my close friends circle has been small. I had 2 childhood besties. 20 years of friendship. Now We all are married and have babies. and I recently found one of my friend betrayed me.

my world came crashing down. Due to this the other friend has also distanced. Now I feel very lonely.

I come from a pretty strict family. So I’m not comfortable sharing my emotions with family.

my friends were my everything.

I feel very lonely depressed and still find myself in state of shock sometimes. It’s been 9 months now.

thanks for reading!

honestApricot2324 January 19th

@albatross8888 Hey, I hope all is well! Situations like this are never easy, and I understand the feeling of being betrayed by somebody you thought was basically like a sister to you. 

Sulsulsims January 20th

@albatross8888 I can relate to that too. I’ve moved around my whole life so I was forced to be social and I had “friends” but very very few close friends. Those ones I do have live states away from me due to me always having to move so it’s kinda hard. I didn’t grow up staying in one area staying with one group of friends so I get lonely sometimes and wish I had more friends. You’re totally valid in the way you feel and you’re not alone if you need anything I’m here :)