Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friends are untrustworthy, They are not worth it

based on idk I hate having relationships

BlueDarkAurora July 18th

@plsdontaskmeformycreditcardinfo There will always be people out there in the world who will ruin the image of some kind of relation for someone. But wouldn't it be unfair to judge all the friendships you're yet to form just based on the behaviour of such people? There is going to be some sort of risk involved in giving strangers a chance to get close to you and it's very understandable to practice caution and trust your intuition but sometimes even after all this we still can get betrayed and that's not on us or on the relation we put so much effort in, it's on the person who betrayed us, they are the one at fault. I hope you find better people who are worthy of your time and trust ^-^ 

toughTiger6481 July 19th

@plsdontaskmeformycreditcardinfo

There are  #1"friends" and then there are  #2Friends....

The level 1  "friends " model that i feel are more like acquaintances ( work/ school  friends for example) we may share some things with but we do not have the connection or BUILD trust.... then we find many may not be trustworthy.......... social media or online friends should also be taken in this light and we do not have the deeper connection that is needed IMO for real trust .......

Real (#2)Friends are long term  and proven trustworthy and seldom break that ........ the hard part is being able to distinguish which level is this person....i thin when we first meet and hangout with someone we hope think they will make it to level 2 but many stay at level one ....regardless.