Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friends Made Gchat without me

Lauren101502 June 28th, 2022

I have been friends with the same group of 3 girls (4 including me) for like my whole life. We have all had our times when one person was annoying us all ect. Last summer they dropped me out if nowere and didnt express there issues with me until I asked. We settled it and we all got a little distant. This summer we all got close again and ill ask them here and there if there mad at me just to double check. We got over it i chanhed and they changed within the year. We all matired. We have a gchat with the 4 of us. While i was in the car today with one of them a groupchat of just the 3 of them popped up on her apple car play screen. I didnt say anything bc i prob wouldve freaked out and wanted to get my thoughts together first.

Do you guys think I should say something nicely and just ask if it was a gchat w them 3 and ask why. I just do not want to be dramatic and annoy them and im scared if i say somwthing theyll be awakrd and stop being my friend

Lauren101502 OP June 28th, 2022

I dont know if its immature to be upset over this. In my head im just like why does there have to b a seperate chat with just the 3 of them. Like im the only one left out of it