Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New To The Community

hardworkingStrings2265 December 27th, 2022

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to the community and I'm interested in starting new friendships and inspiring and encouraging people along the way. I'm happy to have discovered this "subcommunity" and I'm looking forward to letting go of the negative energy and embracing the beauty of honest and loyal friends.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 27th, 2022

Happy embracing @hardworkingStrings2265 ๐Ÿ’›

hardworkingStrings2265 OP December 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

How long have you been a part of the community?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 28th, 2022

@hardworkingStrings2265 I've been here since 2020! :)

hardworkingStrings2265 OP December 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow๐Ÿ˜ƒ! How do you like it so far? Has it helped you?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 30th, 2022

@hardworkingStrings2265 I adore being a part of 7 cups, it definitely has supported me in many ways also, being here as a listener is gratifying, to say the least! Thankyou for asking! <3

How do you like it here so far? :)

hardworkingStrings2265 OP January 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like it so far. I don't know what to expect. I'm encouraged though. I hope to have a great experience. Have you made many friends?

YellowFoil January 2nd, 2023

@hardworkingStrings2265 Hi there! Even I'm new to this community and would like to be friends and know what made you join this 7 cups community and so on..

Would like to hear from you back!

But before that...a short introduction about me!

I'm currently a student at uni and love singing and reading books as my pastime. Joining this platform was one of my new year's resolutions! Just to try out something new and explore myself more.

hardworkingStrings2265 OP January 3rd, 2023

@YellowFoil

Hey there!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I joined 7 cups because I wanted to be able to vent about some of the challenges that you sometimes face in life and I wanted objective advice. I have been pleasently surpried by the friendships that I have already started in the community. What year are you at Uni?