Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You are not alone!

Vagi February 14th

Hey everyone! Wanted to share something. 

Everyone is going through their own problems in life, so do I. End of year 2024 literally went in crying even after having best friends. All I felt was lonely and I felt that why only me! But this is not the case. We feel that her life is shorted or his life is shorted.. like in many Indian family girls are going through lot of struggles, I was going through the same and I felt that my best friend don't have any such problem.. her family is supportive.. but today after talking to her openly got to know that she had been through a lot previous year! What we see isn't the truth always. You may see me happy, cracking jokes playing around but in reality I am into lot of problems. Today after talking to her I felt relieved that it's not only me.. sometimes even after having friends we feel lonely cause we don't open up, we think that what will she say about me. But If you need someone's help.. you are feeling alone, you need to ask for help, no one can help you if you don't express : D

Vagi OP February 14th

@Vagi 2023* my mistake😬

tranquilechoes February 14th

@Vagi

I absolutely agree and support you ❤️

Vagi OP February 14th

@tranquilechoes Thank you!

SQUID001 February 14th

@Vagi 

So true! We literally have everyone around us but at the same time we have no one  . Despite having so called friends we just feel lonely asf.