Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just introducing myself

TaylorBear8754 July 6th, 2023

Hi. My name is Taylor. I'm 15. This past year I have been struggling with not eating. I haven't technically been diagnosed with an eating disorder yet, but I have borderline anorexia. Everytime I look in the mirror, I see every flaw. My cousin just got out of a mental health facility for anorexia, and therefore my parents are watching my every move. My friends tell me I'm "too skinny." I don't see it about myself though. I want to fit in. I want to be a good weight. I want to feel good about myself for once. Why is that a problem? I'm forced to eat at my house, and I do everything I can not to. It's hard. I want to eat, but when I do I hate myself. I don't know what to do.

beck1 July 7th, 2023

Hey Taylor 😊 I know it took a lot of courage to write this post so well done for doing that. I know it's not easy to talk about the things we are struggling with but you did a great job!

I can imagine it is hard to feel like your parents are watching your every move. How do you feel when your friends say you're too skinny?

I hear too that you really want to fit in which is super hard when we feel like you don't. I hope that you feel comfortable on Cups ❤️. Having an eating disorder can definitely be super hard but I really hope that you can get some support here

dreamyskies1010 July 25th, 2023

@TaylorBear8754 Hey Im soooo sorry to hear you're going through this. You're so cool and beautiful and I know its hard but I truly hope you'll be able to get out of this! Sending love and support