Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do I do ?

0zzyk1ns February 10th, 2023

I am dealing with a raging eating disorder

anytime I eat anything , even just a bite or two , I always throw it up . No matter the environment . I'll use my bathroom , friends bathrooms , school ones , nurses or hospitals . It sucks and I have no clue what to do

I feel so weak and faint half the time and it's killing me . I know I should eat , but I feel so guilty . What should I do ?

haileytang February 15th, 2023

@0zzyk1ns Hello there, sounds like you actually need to speak with a doctor to discuss this issue and start proper treatment, and this is something you will want to do it sooner rather than later. You can start by talking to those you trusted like your parents and they could help you together. Did you ever try to lose weight in a short amount of time? If so, that might be the reason. As long as you start seeing the doctor, and getting it solved, things will get better soon, do not worry too much about it. Good luck!

0zzyk1ns OP February 15th, 2023

@haileytang Thank you so much ! I talked to my parents , though unfortunately they haven't done much . I do appreciate the advice , and I will pursue on getting some form of help ! .)