Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do I have an eating disorder?

waffles163 May 31st, 2015

It all started in 7th grade (about 2 years ago). that's when my depression started. I was so unhappy that I didn't even want to eat. I skipped breakfast and lunch most days. My eating habits continued to get worse and worse. Finally, I realized that I have a problem. For two years, I would binge, and then starve myself. Now it's different. For the past 3ish weeks, I've counted all my calories. I lost [weight edited by 24Help1] pounds in the last 2 weeks. I think I'm becoming anorexic. I weigh myself as much as I can. If I gain any weight I get really upset. *TRIGGER WARNING*�I eat about [edited by 24Help1] calories a day. I'm 5'2" and I currently weigh 99 pounds.
Do I have an eating disorder?

nerdyjessie May 31st, 2015

I really think you have an ed. As much as I know the thing you had first could be some kind of bullemia (or something close) and the thing you have now sounds a bit like anorexia. So yes I guess you have an eating disorder.

StarryPlumSky55 May 31st, 2015

Hi.... I started last year to binge... when I'm anxious or distracted I practically eat everything... Cookies, Nutella, Chocolate, Ice cream... I was anorexic... but then I started to loose control and now I feel so bad. I really need help