Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Checkin in with myself

Eddiejellybean August 1st, 2022

All I’ve eaten today is a cucumber and a piece of white bread anx im cutting myself off for the day. Yesterday I had one peanut butter cup, and strawberries. I am obsessed with being skinny and im terrified I’ll gain weight if I eat enough to function

magicalOcean594 August 2nd, 2022

@Eddiejellybean

Aww eddie, the important thing is that you put something in your belly<3
I understand your fears of gaining weight if you eat anything, and you are struggling with an ed.
Is food moderation working for you? or do you feel you need more support?<3

Eddiejellybean OP August 2nd, 2022

Sometimes I do feel I need more support honestly. It’s very hard cuz I’ve been dealing with a lot of this on my own. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement it really means a lot. <3

wonderfulSoul4237 September 2nd, 2022

@Eddiejellybean It sounds like cutting back on food is making it harder for you to function. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Whether you see yourself or others as beautiful or ugly depends far more on your perception than on the physical features you are looking at. One way you could get enough to eat while not gaining weight would be to burn off the calories through exercise. This resource may be helpful to you: https://www.7cups.com/eating-disorder-help/ You might also consider talking to a teen listener to get emotional support. I hope you find acceptance and joy within your life.