Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Back pain

lauren12224 August 17th, 2022

has anyone else suffered from back pain. It’s been hard to work or do anything sometimes

Happy900 August 17th, 2022

@lauren12224 So sorry your in pain.

Yes. I have hurt my back before.

I hurt it when I worked.

It was no fun.

I found that massages worked for me.

I have also done meditation and mindfulness.

I am retired now.

But what I did worked for me, it may or may not work for you.

Your welcomed to try what I did.

But you should try and find what works for you.

I hope this helps.

lauren12224 OP August 18th, 2022

Thank you for your response! And yes I’ve tried a lot of different stuff. Doctors say they don’t want to do surgery yet. I’d rather not do surgery if I can hold off. I’m just trying to hang in there for the time being.

Misspenny August 27th, 2022

Have you tried using a portable heating pad when working . It helps me . They have them on Amazon . Wishing you pain free days.

huanna December 6th, 2022

@Misspenny Thanks for suggestion. I saw there is a good deal on OfferUp currently. I think I'll order one for myself.

MahiBurks December 20th, 2022

@huanna I don't think it's a good idea. As I see from the reviews, there are many unsatisfied customers. I wouldn't risk ordering from the guys with such reputation. I always search for and pay huge attention to previous customers experience when come across with such favorable offers.

PugNinja January 31st, 2023

@lauren12224 ,

Hi Lauren,

It's not easy is it ? How are things .. hot water bottles are a god send for me, they can help take the edge off sometimes,

CocoaCassie February 11th, 2023

@PugNinjayes me too, I crave heat! hot water bottles, heat pads, or electric blankets under or over or both! I do get told off sometimes saying that ice would be better but really ice is best for an injury not swollen nerves that crave comfort.