Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Another flare up

Jayde28385928 June 3rd, 2021

Yesterday I finally got vaccinated. It's good but after the injection I got a dissociative seizure. I felt it some minutes before so I tried to inform the stuff as good as possible, also gave them my information card. But anyways they sedated me, rushed me to hospital, even wanted to intubate me. When I finally woke up I told them I wanted to go home but they insistenced on driving me into another hospital to make sure everything gets checked out. I lost consciousness again so I couldn't prevent that from happening. In the other hospital they knew what dissociative seizures are and just let me rest and gave me something to eat. After an hour I could go home. The combination of the vaccine and this whole scenario afterwards caused a flare up and now I'm in a lot of pain, have a lot of fatigue and generally don't feel well at all. I'm feeling really frustrated and helpless.

WeedyGarden June 5th, 2021

@anonym13 I am sorry to hear you had such an awful time with the vaccine. I hope you are all recovered now and doing so much better. I was weary of getting the vaccine so I made sure I had my epi-pen along just in case.