Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feel disgusted with my self

lavenderAvocado2406 August 13th, 2023

I have chronic OCD, depression and what I did today was abominable.i matched with a girl on dating app. Had some pleasant banter..after posting my number,I went to look at her pictures and noticed a very large deformity of the hand.i quickly then went and unmatched her so she doesn't see my number.i feel like a low life. I know well the extreme pain of rejection and my immature response to her condition exposed my false vision of my self as some virtuously good moral person .I can only pray God has mercy on my soul and forgive me for what I did .I now realize the previous relationship pain I suffered was simply past karma catching up to me,how I just unmatched and dropped her from the app.

CalmRosebud August 13th, 2023

@lavenderAvocado2406

It's understandable to feel guilty and upset about your actions, but it's important to remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it's how we learn from them that defines our character. It's also important to recognize that everyone has different physical traits and abilities, and those differences do not define our worth as individuals. It's important to treat everyone with kindness and respect, regardless of their physical appearance or any other characteristic.

🦁🌹It's also important to give yourself grace and allow yourself to forgive yourself and move forward in a positive direction. It's okay to make mistakes, as long as we learn from them and strive to do better in the future. It's also important to remember that you are worthy of love, respect, and kindness, just like everyone else, and it's important to treat yourself with the same compassion and forgiveness you would give to others, because you are just as valuable and worthy as anyone else.

Remember, we all have our own struggles and challenges in life, and it's important to remember that the most important thing is to treat others with kindness and respect, regardless of any differences we may have. You are a good person with a kind heart, and it's important to be gentle with yourself and remember that you are doing the best you can.

Love ♡ and Courage 🦁, Tas 🌹

lavenderAvocado2406 OP August 13th, 2023

Thank you