Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Surely this isn’t right

LostAutistic87 September 25th, 2022

Hi Everyone,

on Friday I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder. It has gotten me thinking about a lot of things.

I was diagnosed Autistic March 2021 so still getting my head around how Autism affect me. But I reaslised that I have alot of conversations in my head either with myself or imaginary conversations with people I know in real life.

im I nuts?

GoldenLight07 September 25th, 2022

Hi @AlexTargaryen87 ,

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this two news in these span two years. It surely is not an easy news to process - I am sending beams to you.

And as for you last question, I am really not sure how to answer that..But what I can share is that I also do a similar thing - although I am not sure if it is the same thing or not

ambitioushope1234 October 7th, 2022

@LostAutistic87 wow, i have conversations in my head all the time. i have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, ptsd, insomnia and chronic pain. so i dont think u r nuts.

wonderfulRainbow817 October 7th, 2022

@LostAutistic87, you are not nuts. I am also Autistic so I can understand a little bit of what you are going through. It will all be ok.

blueCoconut2407 October 10th, 2022

@LostAutistic87

I'm so sorry to hear from you, you can try to make more friends and avoid the crankiness of being alone.

L1ly0ftheValley October 10th, 2022
Hello @LostAutistic87 - To answer your question... No, you are NOT nuts. I am also autistic, so I can empathize with you on that. I am sorry that you were recently diagnosed with depression, I have also gone through that myself as well so if you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to reach out.