Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sad and lonely

forcefulLime8181 November 6th, 2021

I lost my husband 4 months ago. I miss him so much. It's hard for me to make decisions without him. I always over think things an second guess my own decisions. He had a way of putting my mind at ease. Now I have to do everything on my own. I hope I've made the right choices. It's been hard moving forward. It seems like as soon as I get one thing done so many more challenges come my way. I'm trying so hard to do the best I can for my boys. I get so lonely sometimes and don't know what to do with my time. I really don't go anywhere, just to work and wherever I need to go. My husband had anxiety and couldn't hardly get out. Now it's hard for me to do things, I just got so used to always being home with him. I would like to talk to someone that can relate.

halcyonCloud2036 November 9th, 2021

@forcefulLime8181

I am so glad you came here. You are not alone. There are many resources here. Did you know that you can search for a listener specifically who has experience with grief? There are some good forums with information and others who are dealing with similar situation. Just know, you are not alone and this community will rally around you and support you! Sending you warm hugs!

forcefulLime8181 OP November 9th, 2021

Thank you for reminding me that I'm not alone. 7 cups has helped me let out my feelings. It's nice to be encouraged and talk about things instead of holding it all inside. It's nice to be heard without feeling like your putting your burdens on anyone.