Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relocation Depression

lovingVillage6519 January 13th, 2022

Hi, my husband pushed for us to move to an expensive house that I don’t like. I’m completely depressed about the house and our finances. I’m having a hard time caring for my kids, working, or even eating. Antidepressants aren’t helping.

kindcherry2 January 13th, 2022

@lovingVillage6519

Hey Village,

I understand having to move and go where you don't want to. I understand not liking this house that you're being pushed to move to. I understand being stressed out about finances and they play a big role in our lives. I understand not be able to care for your kids as much as you'd like. As well as being motivated enough to do work. Depression can cause us not to want to you eat sometimes. It's not healthy to continue those habits. Even just eating a little bit is better than nothing I understand medication not working for you. With medication you have to find the right one for you. It may take a while to get there. Please know that you're not alone and 7 cups is beside you during this. Please take care of yourself and your mental health. I hope this message finds you safe and healthy. Also we're always willing to listen to you on 7 cups. ❤️