Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healing

soomin February 28th, 2022

Hello everyone! My name is Soomin, and I joined this app to help with my depression and suicidal urges.

I had a previous attempt in October last year, and went through IOP (intensive outpatient) in November and December. I was okay in January, but this last month has been so difficult. This last weekend, I could feel myself relapsing and I was scared of where my thoughts were taking me.

I joined this app to get some support from others and remind myself that I'm not alone. I hope to support you all as well. I hope together we can find a path of healing that works for everyone.

Alexandriabby February 28th, 2022

Hi Soomin!

I'm happy to hear that you joined seven cups to get better, I'm sure you'll do wonderful. You have my full support! <3

kindcherry2 February 28th, 2022

@soomin

Hey Soomin,

I'm glad you joined 7 cups to recieve support on the issues that you're dealing with in your life right now. I'm sorry to hear that you've been strggling with those types of thoughts. I know those thoughts and urges can be overwhelming. I understand this past few months being difficult and i'm glad you're able to acknowledge that you're not okay and you need help. That's a big step to recovery. I understand feeling like you're relapsing and being scared where your thoughts are taking you. I'm glad you're reminding yourself that you're not alone because many of us know how you feel unfortunately. I hope that we can all find a path to healing and recovery as well. i hope you feel better. I wish the only the best for you. Please take care and stay safe!❤️