Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

~Depression~

NervousSystem November 5th, 2019

Hi, Hello. I am joining this community in hopes that I can stop feeling Alone.

CommunityModTaylor November 5th, 2019

Hey there! I'm Taylor and it's so good to meet you!

Welcome to the community, really happy that you're here and reaching out! How are you doing today? heart

@NervousSystem

Sunsetbeyond120 November 5th, 2019

@CommunityModTaylor not great. Actually, I'm just really bad.

school has started again and I already hate it, Halloween was just sad, and I'm getting shouted at for not wanting to show some pictures to my neighbour. I feel like my family have forgotten what I'm going though as it's been about a month since I told them. I really want to self harm and I just feel awful.

CommunityModTaylor November 5th, 2019

Hey there!

Sounds like it's a stressful and rough time for you with school and family piling up on top of each other. What was it that you told your family about and how did they initially react compared to how they're behaving now?

Hugs, you got this. Maybe this can be a useful resource for you https://calmharm.co.uk/ heart

@Sunsetbeyond120

Sunsetbeyond120 November 11th, 2019

@CommunityModTaylor thank you for replying, and I have heard of Calm harm and I'll try it later today

thank you so much

NervousSystem OP November 5th, 2019

@CommunityModTaylor This is one of my good days, thanks for asking!

maybemox1e November 5th, 2019

@NervousSystem put ice cubes in your hands each time you think about self-harming. I've gotten pretty damn close to shoving a craft knife in my arm, and the ice cube trick worked. (school sucks man. I've gotten that message loud and clear already)

NervousSystem OP November 6th, 2019

@maybemox1e The very idea of self harming makes my wrists feel like there is static underneath it and I have an overwhelming need to put pressure on my wrists. I think that's my anxiety. I'm more of on the scale of just not wanting to exists sometimes. Thanks for the advice though! I'm 100% up to talking if you ever feel like selfharming and need a distraction.

ambitiousWheel5269 November 18th, 2019

Thats really good !

Endofdays3479 November 18th, 2019

It's just a matter of time for me been like this for few years now it's one less thing to worry about when alls said an done.

ambitiousWheel5269 November 18th, 2019

@NervousSystem

Sorry, I am the same.

I donot know how to explain my feelings.

Everybody says, that I am bad at explaining my feelings.

NervousSystem OP November 19th, 2019

@ambitiousWheel5269 As far as I understand, it can be hard to explain how you're feeling because you don't even understand it yourself. Prehaps you don't feel as you have a proper 'reason' for feeling the way you do. Prehaps you do know how you would explain it, but the minute you try to explain the words disappear. I don't really know, but feel free to talk to me if you'd like!