Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i just feel... tired

orcagirl659 July 7th, 2023

i dunno i just feel flippin tired ya know. both mentally and physically. I've recently been having problems with my mother and i just dont feel okay. like im on the verge of losing it one day. my chest feels so heavy it feels like i have to take the deepest inhale just to be able to breath. like it feels like someone is sitting on my chest and im just struggling to breathe...i dont know what to do anymore honestly. i have friends that care and are telling me that everything will be fine but i dont know if it will...

MeaningfulSilence July 7th, 2023

@orcagirl659

Hello to you 💙

I bet it's difficult to believe things will get better when you feel very bad. I've heard your physical symptoms are due to extreme anxiety. Do you have a support system to refer to, when you deal with it?

It would be good to have a coping strategy to use when you have zero energy and feel bad, maybe someone of your friends can help you writing down something, to use it like a B plan?

It's good you shared on here, don't isolate yourself, we and people you know, will do the best to be with you during the dark days.

At least that, we can do.

Please take care and feel free to post in the forum again.🌸