Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes I have depression

practicalStrawberries2858 March 6th, 2021

I have had depression for a couple years now it wasn’t as bad as it is now. I am currently 17 and struggle with it I know I have it because I starve myself and lie to my parents telling them I ate. I cry sometimes at night. I don’t like sleeping and my thoughts are always racing. I tried getting apps for some help when I was 15 because I didn’t want anyone knowing that I had depression. But the all cost money and 7 cups Is free so imma try this app.

aliceaspiringpsychiatrist March 6th, 2021

I’m sorry dear, that must be really tough! I hear you about the worsening of your symptoms, that can feel really demotivating and saddening. Would you like to chat to me about these struggles you’ve been dealing with? Feel free to message me anytime!

kananii March 12th, 2021

same. i’m 17 too, and i’ve felt like this off and on throughout high school, but recently i just have no motivation for anything that used to excite me. everything, including me, feels like a burden, and i cry a lot about it just contemplating things. i’m terrified to tell my parents or anyone how i feel because i feel like they won’t understand or they’ll dismiss it. i don’t know what to do.