Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

šŸŒ§

salem247 March 7th, 2021

i just feel like sulking and not doing anything everyday.

fairyava March 7th, 2021

@salem247 Thank you for reaching out and sharing this with us. Has the pandemic been having an affect on your motivation to get things done? Do you have a supportive set of people you can reach out to when you're feeling down? We're always here for you, I understand that sometimes the easiest thing to do is just lay in bed and sleep the days away. Never hesitate to reach out. heart

salem247 OP March 8th, 2021

@fairyava,
with or without the pandemic, it's been an on and off situation whereas I would not get schoolwork done as the school year goes by. By first quarter I wouldn't be able to submit one project, the second quarter there's 4 projects and it just multiplies. The pandemic so far aided in my productivity because there was more time to do things and I was at home with education but now I just feel like not doing anything. I do have have a support system although it's alittle complicated. Last 2018 I opened up to my parents about having a possible mental disorder and all I got was "enough with this depression talk." It was a week long dispute.

I was skipping school, not wanting to go to school, was also almost getting dragged out the car just to attend schooling. I don't understand how they could just ignore that. I called up mom one time crying balling my eyes out for no reason but a mental breakdown. I still don't understand how they think I'm okay.

euphoria00 March 8th, 2021

@salem247

hello! i understand how difficult it becomes when your parents just brush it off and don't try to understand. i see your struggle.

what do you think might help you with school? for example, for some people, deadlines can make them work efficiently. what do you think could help you?

also, is there something that helps you lift your mood? self care is as much important along with school or work and other activities.

i'm glad that you reached out. we're always here for you, please take care of yourself ā¤ļø

Deadlines make me dread it more. Once it passes the deadline I wouldnā€™t have any motivation to do it anymore. I get that I have every day to do it, and I try to do it. But every time I try to do it I donā€™t know .. I cry about it an hour later. I try to organize my thoughts. I try to focus, I try to do it, am I not trying hard enough? what is wrong with me? why canā€™t i just do these projects I can easily do?? There is a lot that helps me lift my mood. Exercise (although i struggle to get out of bed all the time) gaming, sleeping.. sleeping abit too much. But this dilemma.. feels alittle bit too hopeless. Relaxing doesnā€™t help. I feel as if I donā€™t want to do it anymore. Like Iā€™ve reached my limit. It greatly distresses me and I understand this situation is a little too problematic. I have hopes. I have dreams. Why canā€™t I just function like my other classmates that submit their projects on time?

I just wanna say that Iā€™m thankful to @fairyava and @turtle5678 for caring. for replying to this thread. It means a lot to me. I most of all feel like a burden, like a big emotional exhausting burden. Like I bring down other people because of my own struggles. Iā€™m just so desperate for help. You have no idea how much, even though simple, these replies mean to me. Just knowing that someone cares and wants to listen.. It means a lot to me. Thank you. I also know that itā€™s hard to help people so I hope you folks also take care of yourselves! šŸ’—šŸ˜Š

fairyava March 8th, 2021

@salem247 awh of course! if you ever need someone to just rant to or need some support my messages are always open heart i know just talking can be so helpful sometimes.

Thank you so much. ā¤ļø