Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm newww~

Archange1 July 1st, 2021

Heya, I'm new to this entire concept and have literally no clue how to communicate with other people on here. I think I'm mentally okay now, I used to self-harm a great deal when I was 8-14 but I haven't in ages. I always feel as if I'm floating above myself and just watching the world go by without participating in it at all. I don't feel any real emotions, just empty all the time. I'm not sad, I'm just fine. Around the start of the year I was hallucinating super badly and it suCked, but that hasn't happened since May or so. I'm kind of a narcissist/manipulator/just bad person, as I constantly lie to people who trust me without reason, or I lie to get them to do something for me. I don't feel bad about anything, I don't really have a conscious. I don't get anxious or anything but sometimes I get literally so hyper I don't even need to sleep for four days. I'm super insensitive at random times and it gets me into bAd pOsitisions (btw I don't have spellcheck on this device and I'm dyslexic asf) I also get this weird burny feeling around my heart and I just really want to choke/kill whatevers around me. I dunno if that's anything important but yeah- I feel kinda insane. Like I know things will happen before they happen if that makes sense? To elaborate I can be talking to somebody and know quite literally everything they'll say. I really sound like an attention seeking brat whenever I tell anybody about this irl so here I ammm :D I really make myself mad, the other day I started choking my dog without reason and just like- why. I don't want to. I'm not diagnosed with anything, so I assume I'm mostly fine, does anybody else get this though??? I'd really love to know if someone did.

FinleyTews July 5th, 2021

Hi @Archange1. I can't relate to your sharings personally, but your feelings are valid and it's nice that you're sharing here. Your disconnection and numbness from the world sounds like derealization, I hope it hasn't caused much confusion. Can you pinpoint something that may explain your urges to harm others (rage, boredom, etc.)? If you want to get in less trouble with your insensitivity, using your good logical anticipation of their feelings might be helpful, even though you can't empathize with them. Good luck with everything!