Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

November 2023 Events - World Kindness Day

EmmaE November 12th, 2023

Hi Depression Support!

This month, we will be celebrating World Kindness Day on November 13!

We have lots of different forum posts, discussions, icebreakers, and group support discussions happening in our depression support room! Everything will be linked or added to this master post for easy access <3

Forum posts:

Discussion Schedule: 

What does kindness mean to you?

What is a kind act you remember? (This can be something someone has done for you, something you've done for others, something you've seen someone else do, etc) 

If you’d like to join the depression support team, please check out THIS POST for more information.

To join our tag list and receive notifications, click HERE.

purpleTree4652 November 13th, 2023

@EmmaE

What does kindness mean to you?  It means someone going out of their way to do something nice for someone else.

What is a kind act you remember? (This can be something someone has done for you, something you've done for others, something you've seen someone else do, etc)  One of my new bosses gave me a parking pass that I was not eligible for.  

mish3l November 18th, 2023

What does kindness mean to you?

To other people? A normal everyday thing. I think everybody should try to be kind and compassionate to each other.

To myself? Still something new and weird but I'm learning.

What is a kind act you remember?

My husband and my friends being here for me when I need them and loving me as I am.