why am i such a failure

ImAfailure11 March 19th

why

PineTreeTree March 20th

@ImAfailure11 You’re not. 

ImAfailure11 OP March 20th

@PineTreeTree i am

PineTreeTree March 20th

@ImAfailure11 You can fail at a task, but you yourself are not a failure. It’s a common thought and feeling. But it won’t help you to say to yourself that you’re a failure. It will likely just make you feel depressed. If a new perspective on yourself makes you feel less bad (even a little) it may be worth it. So try to say, I’ve failed at these things before, but I am not a failure. Most people have failed many times at many things. But they succeed at many things too. You joined 7. cups successfully, and you woke up, and maybe brushed your teeth or ate, all successfully. So work through the logic - if you were “a failure” then everything you did would fail. You wouldn’t be able to breath or speak or think or move or anything if “you” were a failure. You’re a human - a being on planet earth. All living beings on planet earth are successful at being alive and many other things. How could we possibly call any of them failures? Life is hard. No one likes to fail at a task or goal. You’re having a hard time. But you’re not a failure. Hang out on 7 Cups and loomed good people here will probably tell you that we understand how you feel. Maybe we can help each other feel better. 

Skytied March 20th

@ImAfailure11 , I wish whatever events or emotions and hat had made you feel so would subside. It's truly hurtful to assume that of oneself . However you can always change ,whatever you are at any moment, eventually. Both from good to bad and also from bad to good .