Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my struggle with side effects

chattymeow September 26th, 2015

Currently suffering from side effects. Been crying and groaning in pain for the past hour. If I could I would want to rip out my whole stomach and throat so all this pain would go away. I haven't been on my meds (Zoloft: treatment for my depression and anxiety) for a few days, and now that I'm trying get back on them they're acting crazy in my body. I've even tried to force myself to throw up and all I have is just stomach acid mixed with saliva. I just want this to stop. Please share your thoughts and experience with side effects. How do you deal with it? I used to use an binaural sound app to help with pain relief, but somehow it's not working this time. Probably because I haven't been using it for a long time, not quite sure. My head hurts, my chest is tight, my throat is tight, I can't breathe, my intestines feels like it's cramping and I want to throw up. Somebody help please.

Lemoncake18 September 26th, 2015

Hey there, symptoms can be really really awful. Did you start and stop this medication under doctor supervision? I would calla doctor and make sure the symptoms are normal and for now I'd focus on really deep brrathing exercises? Those help to ground me when I'm feeling really bad on my meds. Maybe its also time to switch to new ones, I feel like that's happpenkng to me too