Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What does depression exactly means ?

Annie009 May 30th, 2020

Everyone had bad phase in their lives which lead them towards anxiety or depression.

Being depressed doesn't mean crying endlessly in dark room. Depression can be getting up , going to school/college or work, doing all the things you are supposed to do and feeling empty inside. Its like you feel lonely, exhausted , feeling alone even if we have so many people around, want to push away the people you love. Most of the times you dont know the reason of your sadness that may effect your mental health.

To step out from all of the above situation you should try to calm yourself, do some mindfulness exercises, meditation or anything you love to do or make you happy inside

Most important you should learn self control and try not to overthink about any situation. I am sure this will help you to move out from sadness to happiness 🌼

More power to you guys 💫

Stay happy !

Stay calm !

agreeableTortoise1748 June 13th, 2020

@Annie009

thank you for sharing this. My partner broke up with me a few weeks ago saying he was depressed, feels empty, doesn't love me anymore. Two hours before this he had been telling me he loved me and planning our future together... he also kept referring to arguments we had a year ago and saying l caused his depression..when l know he had depression since his teens....

SnailPurple June 5th, 2020

Hello @Annie009

I completely agree! A lot of people think depression is one behavior when it can manifest as many different behaviors or thoughts. It is important to recognize that everyone deals with depression and experiences depression differently, so thank you for reminding us <3