Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lonely

alivebutnotevenbreathing March 9th, 2015

I have no one anymore. I'm just so alone. I have no one to talk to at all.

NBD March 9th, 2015

A positive way to look at this: being at ground zero gives u a reason to start fresh and put yourself out there to get a new circle of friends. If the people that were in your life before left you, they werent worth having around anyway.

Taurustaurus11 March 9th, 2015

Hello. I'm here to help if you need someone to talk to. :)

Taurustaurus11 March 9th, 2015

Hello. I'm here to help if you need someone to talk to. :)

Phephe March 9th, 2015

I don't have any friends either and I think this place is the only place where I actually communicate with other people on a regular basis. Not only that, I can be open about thoughts and feelings I would find harder to talk about with anyone in real life. So hurrah 7cups! ^_^/

lovekay March 9th, 2015

I feel the same way

PeaceLoveHappiness12 March 9th, 2015

I don't know what it is. I have been feeling so lonely ! I feel like I have no friends. It really sucks. I wish I had that one friend I could talk to about anything and everything all the time. I feel like I will never have that. I don't know what to do. I sit here alone all the time and think about loneliness! Its getting bad.! :(

alivebutnotevenbreathing OP March 9th, 2015

@PeaceLoveHappiness12 Ifeel the same way but you have me no matter what

Dumpsterchild March 9th, 2015

I lost the love of my life last month and I don't know anyone here... I too feel alone, and this website has help more than I care to admit

@alivebutnotevenbreathing , Thank you! Its getting so bad though. You have me too! Just know that!

alivebutnotevenbreathing OP March 9th, 2015

@PeaceLoveHappiness12 It's bad for me to. and I wish it would get easier. But it will get better I promise! You can come to me anytime! Stay Strong Beautiful!heart

Thank you so so much! 💜 You can come to me also!

You can talk to me hun!