Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling isolated and alone

CinnamonRoll10 August 11th, 2020

Do you ever get the soul-crushing and dehibilitaing feeling of loneliness and isolation that you feel as if you're heart is going to burst out of your chest? Well that's me these past two weeks.

My ex boyfriend broke up with me about two weeks ago and I've been feeling so alone and disconnected from reality, my friends, coworkers, and family. My mental health is deteriorating quickly, and I feel like I have nobody around a me who loves me, cares about me, or understands what I'm going through, even though I do have those people in my life. I feel like a freak because of my mental illnesses and I feel like I will never be normal. I just want someone to care about me, to make me feel wanted and enough and loved. Sometimes I wish I didn't exist because of it. I just don't know what's wrong with me.

magneticShoulder3193 August 11th, 2020

@CinnamonRoll10

Hi, I'm proud of you for expressing your feelings. I have gone through something similar and it's the most terrible feeling. You are not alone. There is nothing wrong with you for struggling with mental health. Know that you are loved and that people care about you. It's really tough but it gets better.

Take care!