Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

so depressed

Gideonn September 1st, 2015

No one has ever really cared about me, I've been manipulated and ababused most of my life all by family and friends. I'm always thinking about death and that I have nothing to live for, the only reason I'm still alive is because of what I've been taught in the church. How am I to be positive? I have nothing at all to be happy about, I'm alone and have achieved nothing, no friends or family, just nothing.

bluefox5445 September 1st, 2015

Don't know if this will be helpful but ....Sadly it's all about baby steps. Look around yourself try to find something that makes you smile. And if the people in your life are that bad start cutting them out. Find new friends. Sometimes family aren't worth anything.

RandomFangirl88 September 1st, 2015

you're not the only person who feels like that . i do too. but here i am, living , a normal, nothing special life. just find happiness in the smallest thing like making breakfast :) or just enjoy a really good song, movie, game, something:)

Gideonn OP September 1st, 2015

Thanks for the advice, I only sometime spoke with my family and usually just for help because it's difficult for us to get along predominantly because they abused me and deny everything but at the same time blame me for it all. Now we just never talk because I'm more defensive and stand up to them.

yzzil September 5th, 2015

Sometimes I get so depressed that it takes too much energy to even write on 7 cups. I feel like a person trapped in quicksand and even the slightest move pulls me farther down further. I post on my feed in hopes it will motivate me but even those positive words hurt.